Gilford Library Volunteers Are the Best!
I have enjoyed my title as "Volunteer Coordinator" because it has given me an opportunity to get to know some wonderful people. Speaking of an opportunity, perhaps we have an opportunity for you?
Library volunteers do many and varied tasks that suit their time and talent. Their contributions to the library are immeasurable and are so appreciated by the library staff.
Here's a list of some of the ways volunteers are currently helping:
* Cover new materials
* Shelve materials
* "Read" the shelves
* Cut out items for story time
* Design flyers for programs
* Share flower arrangements from their gardens
* Cut out bookmarks for new patrons
* Help with children's programs (Mother's Day tea, gingerbread house construction, etc.)
* "Junior" Volunteers (5th grade and up) for ongoing weekly assistance
* Clean audiovisual cases before re-circulation
524-6042 or via e-mail: email@example.com.
See you at the library!