Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Book Buddy?
- A Book Buddy is a patron with a favorite author or series, and commits to purchasing for the library the next book released (at our deeply discounted prices of course.) When the book arrives at the library, the Book Buddy has first dibs on their copy, and a bookplate will be applied to recognize the contribution they have made to the library.
How do I become a Book Buddy?
- You can become a book buddy by filling out this form.
How do I get my Book Buddy Book?
- When your book is ready at the library, we will contact you using your preferred contact method, and you can come pay for and check-out your book!
How do I pay for my Book Buddy book?
- You can pay for your book with cash, check, or credit card!
So, is the book mine forever?
- You can check the book out when it's first released, but the book does belong to the library. Your Book Buddy book will have a bookplate showing the contribution you made to the library.